The Len Pick Trust Privacy Statement
The Len Pick Trust (Registered Charity No. 1106598), based at 5 Granby Court, Hereward Street, Bourne Lincolnshire PE10 9AD is committed to protecting the privacy of users of its website in compliance with The General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) which comes into force on the 25th May 2018.
This privacy statement outlines how we manage the information you give us when you use this site. This policy relates to this website only. The Len Pick Trust is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of external websites or websites you link to from this site.
Collection and use of data.
The type of information we collect may include personal data which identifies you or can be used to identify or contact you. This includes name, postal or email address, telephone number and other contact information you provide on our online forms. Such information is only collected from you if you voluntarily submit it to us via our website. When someone visits this website, we or the website administrators use a third party service, such as Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We and they do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed by us in a way which does not identify anyone. If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
We may collect and process the following personal data about you:
•Information you give us. You, or a Referring Body on your behalf and with your explicit consent, may give us information about you and any children you have by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email, mail, in person or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you submit an application (including any supporting statement) to us for a grant, make enquiries about your application or about The Len Pick Trust and when you report a problem with our website. The information you give us will depend on the type of grant applied for. We have set out below the information that we will require about the Applicant arising from the application for each type of grant and the information that we will require about the Referring Body making the application:
- Grants to organisations – name, address, telephone numbers, email address and job title of the individual at the organisation making the application; Details of Bank account and financial records, organisation status and constitution, Membership and project budget.
- Small Hardship Grant Scheme - name, address, date of birth, marital status, residency information, National Insurance number and financial information about the Applicant. We may also require Sensitive Personal Data about the Applicant (please see below) Applications for Small Hardship Grants are only accepted via a recognised Referring Body who will submit an application on behalf of an individual, the Referring Body is also required to provide us with the name, address, telephone numbers, email address and job title of that individual at the Referring Body making the application.
- Sensitive personal data. The data that we request from you may include sensitive personal data. This includes information that relates to the mental or physical health, racial or ethnic origin and immigration status of any Applicant (which may include children’s data) (Sensitive Personal Data). By submitting a grant application or otherwise providing us with Sensitive Personal Data, you give us your explicit consent to process this Sensitive Personal Data for the purpose of dealing with your application and, where relevant, providing you with the relevant assistance, in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
How we use the information you provide.
The information you provide will be processed on our management information systems.
The information you provide will be used solely for the purpose for which you provided it.
We process personal data you provide to us for the following purposes:
- providing you with information about your eligibility to apply for a grant;
- providing you with information about how to apply for a grant;
- administering your application for a grant;
- confirming that the information supplied is accurate;
- cross-checking against any applications received to check the application is valid;
- the prevention and detection of crime;
- maintaining records of the application and any awarded grants;
- for use in anonymised aggregated publicity material to show how Len Pick Trust can assist others;
- keeping in contact with the beneficiaries of any grant both during and after the grant application process for the purposes specified in this
Grant database. For all grants, we hold a database of personal information about Applicants who have made applications for assistance. We hold this personal information for a period of six years: for accounting and reporting purposes;
- for administering payment of grant monies; and in some instances, we may use this database for the purpose of cross-checking against any applications previously received from you to assist in determining whether you meet our criteria set out in our guidelines for certain types of grant.
- For grants to organisations, we hold a database of personal information about the individuals who have made applications on behalf of the organisation. We may hold this personal information for more than six years in order to monitor the number and value of grants given to each organisation.
Disclosure of information to third parties
We will not trade your personal details with third parties.
The information received from you will only be disclosed to a third party to allow us to process your donation or purchase and/or provide you with the service you have signed up for.
Where you have provided your personal data in hard copy format this is held in a paper based, locked and secure filing system in our offices or in the case of electronic data on secure servers operated and managed by our technology providers. The nature of the Internet is such that we cannot 100% guarantee or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us via the Internet to be secure. However, once we receive your personal data we take all reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction and to prevent any unauthorised or unlawful disclosure or processing.
Subject Access Requests - Right of access to and updating or deleting your personal data
You may also inform us directly of any changes in your personal data and we will update your personal data accordingly. To find out what personal data we hold on you, to receive a copy of this data, or to have your personal data updated, amended, or deleted, please write to us using the contact details below.
This Privacy Statement may be the subject of change, please check our website frequently to see recent changes.
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding this privacy statement or your personal data using the information below:
Telephone: (01778) 218090
The Trust Manager
The Len Pick Trust
5 Granby Court
Lincolnshire PE10 9AD
Last updated May 2018